WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM A WINGSURFING COURSE?
– Theoretic conditions, spot assessment & wind window
– LEI (leading edge inflatable & 4 line) setup & terminology
– Assisted launching & landing
– Safety systems, how to use the eject release & recover the bar
– First piloting of LEI kite (4 line) with specific drills within the wind window
– How to re-launch the kite from the water
– Body dragging & drills thru the wind window via specific kite manoeuvres (figure 8’s, power stroke)
– How to control the kite with one hand when walking upwind
– Up-wind body drag & board recovery
– Full deep water pack down with kite recovery & self rescue
– Theory of board start incl. board & body position and position of kite within wind window
– Practical first attempts at board start
– Independent launching & landing.
Come and learn the best sport in the whole world, Wingsurfing will give you wings, are you ready to Fly? It is the most incredible sensation and one of the most accessible and impressive water-sports to learn. Dublin is one of the best place in the world to do it! All you need is wind, long beaches and thats all!
After only 12 hours of lessons you can be out on the ocean riding with the wind. From total beginner level to Freestyle/ Strapless or Foiling, we have you SORTED right here, in Dublin!
Lets GET OUT THERE!
1X WINGSURFSESSION 3 HOURS
Want to get a taste of the sport or perfection your style? This lesson is made for you! Book Session
2X WINGSURFSESSION 6 HOURS
Want more than one lesson? Get two! Book Session
FULL WINGSURFCOURSE 12 HOURS
This package is perfect for someone who wants to really get into the sport! We call it the zero to hero package!
PRIVATE WINGSURFLESSON 2 HOURS
Get a 1-2-1 lesson with one of our amazing instructor! Book Session
After the full course you will be considered an independent rider, though this does not mean that you will necessarily be riding off into the sunset. What it does mean is that you have taken a foundation course, learnt all the essential skills needed including safety management and are now considered independent enough to practice and eventually become a fully fledged rider. It is only then that you will fully appreciate and enjoy the amazing sport of kitesurfing.
With good instruction, most people enjoy an incredibly fast learning curve. Without instruction, trying to learn kiteboarding can be frustrating and is very dangerous.
All senior instructors are certified by the International Wingsurfing Organization (IKO), by the British Kitesurfing Association (BKSA) or the Irish Kitesurfing Association (IKSA). All our senior instructors are also qualified first aiders.